Wednesday, 25 September 2013
5 Thank you's
This is my new thank you card. Here is what you need and how to make it.
Cardboard: SU melon mambo, white
Ink: SU melon mambo, SU daffodil delight, SU lucky limeade
Stamps: Itty bitty banners, Madison avenue
1. Fold your A5 piece of white cardboard in half.
2. Then cut your coloured cardboard and measure it against the white. Remember, you can use any colour
3. Cut the other piece of white cardboard that you need and measure it against the coloured cardboard.
4. Stamp the stems and flowers. If you haven't realised, the yellow flowers are raised up and are on another piece of cardboard.
5. Now you can stamp your thank you (or which ever sentiment you choose) and add the rhinestones.
Voila!! You now have a wonderful card.
P.S. I CASEd this card from someone but can't remember who. If you know, please tell me.